Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Don't walk away..

Don't walk away, don't walk away,
'Cause if you stay
I will lead the way alright

Until my heart explodes out
Until we find our way in the dark and out of heart
You can run away with me
You can run if you want
You can run away with me
You can run away with me
Anytime you want.."

This song is "Summertime" by My Chemical Romance. It is indirectly stated that he wants you to trust him, making something that we all know.. A promise.

Yeah, guys. I know that I already took up a topic about promises but I just wanna bring it back.

"Some people who are sick with love and hate life say its just a bunch of words."
True, promises may just be a bunch of words that you may be forced to say just to go on with the flow. But others mean their promises, thus keeping them.

"But promises are always in our lives."
We can't avoid making promises, especially to those whom we love. Even when we were little, we started making promises, we weren't aware of it.

"True. They may hurt your feelings at times. Especially those that are broken."
If you wish to make a promise, make sure you keep it. Don't ignore it. It'll get back at you. Also make sure that you can keep up, else your promise will swallow you whole.