Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog of Sir A.


Hello readers and fellow bloggers. :3 I am here to recognize a fellow blogger. His name is Arius Raposas. Why am I recognizing him, you inquire? Here goes.


He is the writer of ProMoFun I and II which, as the title suggests, includes the Kingdoms Protista, Monera and Fungi. Also, he is the author of Code Antony, a nine volume story which, on the first volume, starts with Antony and Cleopatra. It's theme? World domination. If you'd like to know more about this, please do message him. :D


He is currently working on Still Small Voice, a novel based around the era of World War II. Here, the antagonist, made the rise to fame as the Panzer Colonel, and possibly, the next Führer. It should've been okay, except that he was unhappy with the Führer, and he is about to be killed.


I am collaborating with him as his illustrator. :D I'm actually none of importance, but he says that he'd appreciate my work, so there. :)


Here in Blogspot, he usually posts information about weapons, politics and current events, a dash of comedy and some personal thoughts. Follow him if you'd like. :3