Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Drawing a week 1

Yeah, Drawing a week :D I'm gonna show my drawings to you :3 I'm sorry if they will not be that sharp though. And I do have lack of uhhn.. drawing skills? haha. At least, I've done something.

BY THE WAY!! I love it if you'd give credit if you will use it.
Enjoy!

Gunbound is an online game where you take turns in eliminating your opponent by your mobile/bot. Each bot has a special effect/ shot. One bot has three weapon settings. Shot 1, being the shot having least damage; Shot 2, may either have an effect but usually is stronger than S1. Super Shot is the strongest, and for some mobiles, being the hardest to control.

In my drawing, from the left side is A. Sate which shoots multiple lasers, depending on weapon setting. The other is JD, its S2 being able to pull opponents to the shot and its SS being able to push it away from the shot.

Gunbound sketch: