Friday, January 23, 2009

"I'm so sick..

... infected with where I live
Let me life without this
Empty bliss, selfishness
I'm so sick! "

That was the chorus for "I'm So Sick" by an alternative metal rock band named Flyleaf. Right now, I feel awful. And that song doesn't even help me feel better. Seriously.

I have a cold right now that's really awful. I got it last Tuesday I guess. It rained on that day, and I wasn't able to change my clothes at once. "Haay, buhay. Parang life." -quoted from Mrs. Rafaela Arlene V. Gupit; Elementary Algebra Teacher

The cold is accompanied by some coughs. Agh. Awful.

Bad thing is there is also the fact that my head hurts once in a while too. When will this stop?! Hopefully later. So I can go for tomorrow's meeting for Journalism (We're going to make a newspaper and I'm the sports writer since I am the only member who knows someone from the school paper (Shoeland); namely Ian). =]

I'm doing my best to take some rest. I am currently absent from school. It seems to be I'm a little better on the piano when my head hurts.. weird. If you're wondering why I blogged.. the reason is, I hope that my mom's okay in Palawan. :3

I really need to recover. Yeah. I need to.