Saturday, January 24, 2009

"What day is it?

... And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time.. "

In this one, it is from the song "You and Me" by Lifehouse. They're one of my fave bands at the moment, and that's my top song from them. Why I chose this song? 'Cause it fits what I feel right now. I can't seem to keep pace with time.

Normally I find time so fast that I realize it’s already Friday. I experienced feeling it slow down or speed up, especially on the days before the Periodical Test. Even my classmates are aware of the phenomenon.

It is actually unusual that you’d feel time goes in different rates. Sometimes, you have so much to do, but lack the time to accomplish them all. Asar kami pag ganun. On the other hand, it’ll be so slow, bored na bored ka! Mas asar kami doon!

I wished once that the upcoming week’s time would be slow. Why? Because I was having so much fun at the Main campus! But in several cases, when time’s slow, I would experience deja vu. I would know something or a scene have happened. The last times I encountered that was when we students were at the MARISCI main. Especially when I go around and around the Marikina Polytechnic College (MPC) compund. Weird.

It's a Saturday, right?! xD